Huw Williams answered on 12 Mar 2015:
If I were on and island the 3 things I would take with me would be;
1) A helicopter so I could leave if I wanted to.
2) An electric generator so I could get some power.
3) A desalination (Salt removing) kit so I could drink fresh water.
Gosha Barzowska answered on 15 Mar 2015:
I would take:
1) knife – so I can build a raft
2) matches – so I could cook meals to survive while I’m building a raft
3) compass – once the raft is build, it would guide me back home 🙂
Steve Cox answered on 16 Mar 2015:
I already live on an island 🙂 – so of all the things I have that I would want to keep with me would be :
(i) A music player of some sorts because I love music
(ii) One of my watches because I love watches (and the mechanical mechanisms inside are fantastic pieces of engineering)
(iii) A really good tent so that you can shelter from the bad weather we get at times in this country
Stacey Cutten answered on 18 Mar 2015:
I’m sorry I’ve taken so long to reply to this, it wasn’t an easy question to answer… but I’ve made up my mind 😛
1. Water/Windproof Overalls – To keep me warm!
2. Solar powered MP3 – I would go crazy if I was surrounded by silence for too long, music can uplift me when I’m feeling down!
3. A toothbrush – I’m a bit excessive when it comes to dental hygiene, so I don’t think I could live without one!
where did you go to college and how did they help you succeed in your current job?
Do you know any GOOD jokes?
Do you like Brownies? (1 Comment)
Does your Digital Footprint affect your chance of a job, and did it affect yours?
What was your first invention/creation?